Ramblings of a much published New Zealand author

09 September 2012

Leaves From My Sketchbooks. 21. Brickworks, New Lynn 1978




I was clearing out a cupboard the other day and found a number of very old leaves from my sketchbooks, some of them stained and foxed. This was one of them. I cannot believe that I sat and drew this subject with such precision.

Later on in life I learned to relax and speed up!

I think this might be quite an historic piece of work because I've been unable to find any images on the Internet that were taken from this angle.



© DON DONOVAN
donovan@ihug.co.nz    www.don-donovan.blogspot.co.nz
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal

Blog Archive

Hits Counter

Blogdash

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Albany, New Zealand

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here

Blog Flux

Commentary blogs
Blog Directory

Comments

  • <$BlogCommentAuthor$> // <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

Blurb

RANDOM SAMPLINGS F...
By Don Donovan